These little frittatas make the perfect breakfast or healthy snack. They’re effortless to make, and packed full of veggies and protein. You can also play around with the ingredients and quantities to make them exactly how you like.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Veggies of choice. I used 1 courgette (grated) and cherry tomatoes (halved). Red peppers, onions, mushrooms or asparagus would work well too.
- Handful of fresh Spinach
- 6 eggs
- 80-100ml milk of choice (I used almond)
- 70g hard goats cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C (gas mark 3).
- Fry the garlic and vegetables on a low heat with the oil until lightly cooked. Add the spinach in last so that it wilts but doesn’t overcook.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with the milk, most of the cheese, salt and pepper in a jug.
- Evenly spoon the vegetables into a muffin tray and fill with the egg mixture. Sprinkle the left over cheese on top of each one.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the egg is cooked through and the top is a golden brown colour.